Compere’s team of professionals have managed and completed high voltage transmission projects in some of the most challenging conditions. Whether working on farmlands or in mountains, through solid rock or swamplands, on flat sandy soil, or on steep rocky inclines, we have the experience to get the job done.
Our experience includes constructing and installing wood, steel monopole, steel lattice structures, and tubular steel poles using both direct embedment and steel-reinforced concrete caissons in a wide range of soil and ground conditions.
We are confident our team has some of the best engineering and construction talent in the country. Compere works closely with our clients to ensure projects are delivered with the highest levels of safety, quality, and overall environmental stewardship possible.
Services & Solutions Experience:
- 46kV to 765kV Rebuilds / New Line Construction
- Line Relocations
- Constructability Reviews
- System Hardening
- Reconductoring, OPGW & ADSS Stringing
- Conductor Stringing, Sagging & Clipping
- Tower Raising
- Switch Adjustment / Repair
- Full range of Civil, Structural, and Foundation construction and installation of Steel, Concrete, and Wooden Poles
- Demolition / Maintenance / Inspection